Monday, September 15, 2008

- Intro -

Alright so, Hello Everyone =)
As this is my first blog post I thought I would not start off rambling but have some mercy on my readers, but instead post an introduction of my beliefs and dreams and so on.

I am more of the daydreaming kind, but also realistic when I know my daydreams wont help in a certain situation. I am a very confused and confusing person, so beware! =P I might obsess with certain `stuff` in life, it can be anything, I mean absolutely anything, a Human or an antique or accessories or old books, souvenirs etc. I reckon that dreams are a vision of future for those who truly believe in them, because those who seamlessly believe in dreams, they believe in achieving them too. And talking about daydreaming, I just don't daydream all the time, just when I am to myself or when I'm free, or sometimes when I study, Oh I get so distracted then. I can just go on daydreaming forever, on anything, I just make a thought which is presently running through my mind into an imagination. It forms a visual image, like a movie and I go on dreaming about different things on that specific topic. And though it might not be real, I love things, stories and tales on Fantasy, Magic, Angels and infinite happiness, if only our world was even a millimeter close to it. Also Love is something that I truly believe in. Along with Humanity, I feel Love is one of those things that keeps goodwill alive in this world. Love, in my opinion is a very bonding and divine emotion. It adorns many forms, for different people, animals or things. Now, I shall move on, I might make another blog entry entirely on love =D.
Other than my parents, Someone whom I truly believe is in God. He is the creator, the almighty, the reason why we are living, why we share those few moments of laughter, togetherness, caring and sharing. I think every human, whether they believe in God or not, is indebted to Him for giving us this life. Life is a gift, yes there are pessimistic views, of course, but I feel everything, every situation good or bad is doubled faced, if something has its pros then it also has its cons and vice versa. And also when we have a problem in life, there is ALWAYS a solution to it =)
And I am a very self-critical person, it's not like I'm insecure or like I'm degrading myself, It's just the fact that I don't want to be proud or overbearing, something of that sort.

Ok, I haven't actually written everything of my beliefs and all, but I guess I'll end it here, I have somewhat rambled a lot =P
Do wait for my next post =D [ I shall wait too, God knows, when it'll be... My next post .. ]

P.S:- This blog was made within like 10 mins have been thinking about having a blog for nearly 10 months now and I just made up mind in 10 mins.

P.S.S:- I am totally strange and weird, so beware again! =P

6 Comments:

Blogger TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Comment virginity =D
HAHA!
Yo! Add me to your blogroll. It's Arfa, btw. You'll be able to see when my blog has been updated.
Anyway, nice post. You are a natural at blogging. Btw, there's a mistake, somewhere towards the end, it's supposed to be insecure, not secure. Typo error =)
Glad you started blogging. Looking forward to your next post.

September 16, 2008 at 1:07 AM  
Blogger Shattered Glass said...

wow all mt frnds are blogging now..almost all anywayz!!
arfaz rite ur a natural at blogging
!!
i wish i could half as well as u do!!
and nice knowing thers another daydream/movieer(dt dosent make any sense!!)

September 16, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Cha said...

inoeee..this natural blogger-er! Yaayyy =D You started blogging, but i hope that doesn't mean the end o' our book =/
and yes yes..naina dreams about a certain actoorrr =P

September 16, 2008 at 3:55 PM  
Blogger || Tranquility || said...

Sheesh
@ <3 - You just haven't an idea how difficult it was to ignore such an important topic in my intro =(
AND HOW ON FREAKING HELL DID YOU THINK THIS WILL END OUR BOOK???? x(
@ Ruby - Movie-er yesh yesh yeshhhhhh! =D

@ FieFie! [ ur new nick xD] - I think ur there arent you? im so new to this all, so it'll take me time to get adjusted and stuff.. and thanks i shall correct it =D
and my next blog post, i just thought of the topic , i need write on it...

@ all 3 of you - I am NOT a natural Blogger, my loveleh ladies, I was just writing.. my.. stupid thoughts, but thank you =P

September 16, 2008 at 7:31 PM  
Blogger Honeybee said...

I didnt realise blogging was so popular... there was once a time when I only knew two other people besides myself who had blogs in our school.

ADD ME TO YOUR LISSSSST!

September 17, 2008 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger || Tranquility || said...

I was 'inspired' for getting myself into blogging, tellin u hanah, it took me nearly 10 months,
on the other hand, blogging becoming famous is true but having good blog posts is also a necessity when u have a blog..
i just did not make any sense with that so i shut up =D

September 17, 2008 at 6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home