Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Destiny.. Two meanings, Two faces, a game of life...


Hello
again! So It's officially my second day of blogging and the topic I have chosen to ramble about today is something that I have been thinking about for a while now.. Say August 14th..
It's Destiny.. The word symbolizes so many views and opinions, some believe it's mere superstition, some believe in it as the route of life and so many other views.. Amidst all these views is mine.. Which is somewhere between reality and superstition, belief and make belief..
Before I begin on what I think about destiny, First thing, there are two kinds of people:
1) Who believe that destiny and future are not in our hands
2) Who believe that you can create/make/engrave your own Destiny.
And, I, Naina is a rare specie .. Why? Because I am a cross of these two people.
I believe, the end target or aim or `the place` where you have to reach is decided by God.. As a part of our Destiny. . . BUT.. The way to reach our goal is in our hands... When I say that our end target is already decided, I share the views of the first group people.. And when I say that we ourselves dig the way towards our goal, I share the views of the second groupers. Because, usually what happens is when something goes wrong then some people tend to blame it on the destiny, when it is actually their fault, be it anything, if you get a bad grade, or have a bad tragedy.. No.. You cannot blame the destiny for it.. If you didn't get a good grade then it is because probably you didn't give the attention required while studying, and if someone passes away in our surroundings [God forbid] then we cannot blame 'our' destiny for it, because the latter has lived their life as much as they were supposed to live for in 'their' destiny...
And, When I say the "End Target" or "Aim" or "Goal" of life, I mean the part of your life, when you are living in a balanced manner. You can elaborate it as your biggest achievement which you get, like your dream job, or a dream family, or any dream come true, or something unexpected but very pleasant.. And which stays for a constant period of time... Life after you reach your goal is moving towards a more peaceful, calm, and a journey towards the end. Before I elaborate on this , I'd like to remind you all that this all is just my opinion, and it's not opposing any other second person's point of view. Coming back to my point, when I say 'journey towards the end', I mean the journey towards the end of life, after which there's another new beginning... But the only difference then shall be that here, there are many other people who witness your life..Your doings etc. but there after the end of your life as a human, when your just a soul, bodiless and invisible, there might not be anyone to witness your life.. Just yourself and God...
Ok, now I shall not drift away to death and topics as those, and coming back to Destiny, I have just realised that I have nothing much to say on it, All I wanted to do was to convey my point of view on Destiny, and people's thoughts on it to my readers =)
And of course, I would love to know everyone who is reading this' view, It can add into my knowledge, more the opinions, more the better. And I feel I could have added more to this topic, feels like I haven't justiced this topic enough, I might edit in again, and shall let you all know =D

Random Thought: Can inflation be the end of this world? [ This shall so be my next topic, and No! this has nothing to do with my Economics studies]

8 Comments:

Blogger TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

I agree with you...your views on destiny are just like mine if I have understood you properly..
Bad happenings for example deaths, loss of material things, an incident are all part of our destiny, but we play a major part in choosing what we want our destiny to be, i.e. God guides us to the spiritual path only when he sees that our intentions and heart is pure and good. What I mean is, Hell or Heaven, it's upon our actions. God will give us hidayet (guidance) when he sees that we are willing to be good.
And things like exams, work, etc, that is upon our hard work too. God rewards hard work.

Btw, ENOUGH WITH ECO! God..my head is spinning =(
I'm sooooooo jealous of you cuz you're so good in Eco., mashAllah =)

September 17, 2008 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger || Tranquility || said...

Did you ever write a blog entry on Destiny? If not, you shall, I just loved this entire para what u wrote , i'd love to read a more elaborate version =D

and oh gracious:
1) This was just a random thought on inflation
2) It might not have nothing to do with the actual economics we are learning
3)Im not 'sooo good' as u term it.. im just there , like Cha says =D

September 17, 2008 at 6:12 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

o: Ahhmazingly, I agree withchu too, well, for the most part at least. Sometimes, I believe, though, that you can help what actually happens instead of being helpless and letting 'god do everything' Bad happenings, sometimes, I believe(though) can also be called having bad luck or karma and it might not have anything to do with destiny at that point.
And eww. Inflation being the end of the world? You've been studying too much Nainou.
And you're like the awesome-est blogger along with 'poisoned apple'
soo like woow =D

September 17, 2008 at 5:58 PM  
Blogger TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Awww thanks Nemo.
<3
I shall try to post soon =D
Btw, could you please remove the code verification for comments? It's really aggravating..
And I <3 the new layout

September 17, 2008 at 7:10 PM  
Blogger || Tranquility || said...

@ PA: Code Verification?? Pray Explain.. -Confused-

@ Ri: YOU Agreed with ME? Surprise.. anywayss ooh well thank you and i just love urs n FieFie's blogs they're aamaazinggggg..and so are Hanah's n Ruby's

September 17, 2008 at 7:17 PM  
Blogger || Tranquility || said...

@ PA: I removed WV =)

September 17, 2008 at 8:19 PM  
Blogger TehBoogieMonsterMan said...

Thanks Nemo.
Who's FieFie? Me?

September 18, 2008 at 5:37 AM  
Blogger Cha said...

Yessh, you are fiefie.
Haha. Yes, it's surprising that I agree, no? Actually it isn't. I mean I agree with people and things! Of course I do.. .I rarely disagree with them. Okay, that's an understatement, but still x3 That reminds me, you weren't on at 4:30 =/

September 18, 2008 at 7:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home